Gromor 3:1:3 (37). This product is the same as Gromor Plant Food but it is the commercial user pack size of 20 kg. It is a product that has been successfully used by many of South Africa’s top seedling producers. In their case, it is fed to the plants and seedling via the irrigation system either as a foliar feed or for the root system. Water pH is important as it will affect the uptake and effectiveness of the soluble fertilizer. A pH of between 5.6 and 6,4 is preferred. For more information please phone Gromor.
A ONE bag fertilizer, used primarily for seedling production in organic media. Whilst defined as a complete feed, it does not have adequate calcium and magnesium for mature bearing crops. Dilute 500g to 1kg/1000L water (ensure water ph under 6,4 BEFORE adding fertilizer) to make up a nutrient solution, to preferably be used daily or at least 3 times per week, on seeding's.
Granular Fertilizer Golden Rules:
- Use only as stipulated. (30 or 50 grams is not as much as you think.)
- More is not better. Once you have applied it you cannot reverse the process.
- Over application leads to serious problems and is irreversible.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Choose the right fertilizer for the right application.
- Fertilizer works best when there is heat and water. Results are poor in winter.