Gromor Chicken Litter
Gromor Chicken Litter. Just like Gromor Kraal Manure this is an underrated product. It has also been used for years for the growing of vegetables and plants. It is inexpensive and helps improve the nutritional status of the soil as well as the soil organic matter of the soil. Those who are growing organic vegetables will find Gromor Chicken Litter and Gromor Kraal Manure to be a good alternative to Granular fertilizer.
Gromor Sifted Chicken Litter is an excellent ‘compost activator’ (50g/litre material to be composted) as well as being applied directly to the soil by some gardeners. 1kg/m²
Granular Fertilizer Golden Rules:
- Use only as stipulated. (30 or 50 grams is not as much as you think.)
- More is not better. Once you have applied it you cannot reverse the process.
- Over application leads to serious problems and is irreversible.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Choose the right fertilizer for the right application.
- Fertilizer works best when there is heat and water. Results are poor in winter.