Gromor Coir Bricks
Gromor Coir Bricks. These are very useful to have at home. Gromor Coir Bricks are made from washed and compressed coconut husk. Once you add water to them they will swell to about 7 times their size. They are ideal to use in pot plants or seedling trays. You just need to “dissolve” them with water. Once they have become soft and pliable you mix it in with your Gromor Potting Soil or Seedling Mix. This improves the water holding capacity of the medium.
After removal it is washed, dried and compressed into ‘bricks’. It has the advantage of being sterile and added to Gromor Seedling and Potting Media, improves the water holding capacity. Soak and ‘fluff up’ before using. One brick will expand to 7 ½ litres.
Granular Fertilizer Golden Rules:
- Use only as stipulated. (30 or 50 grams is not as much as you think.)
- More is not better. Once you have applied it you cannot reverse the process.
- Over application leads to serious problems and is irreversible.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Choose the right fertilizer for the right application.
- Fertilizer works best when there is heat and water. Results are poor in winter.