Gromor Acid Dressing
Gromor Acid Dressing. Contains a special blend of products to make it ideally suited for acid loving plants. It is best to apply it to Hydrangeas, Azaleas and other acid loving plants before they start budding. Late application will mean that you do not get the desired colours from the flowering plants. It will also help to increase the soil organic material in that bed. This will improve the soils water holding capacity.
2kg/m² (1 bag to cover 10m²)
Granular Fertilizer Golden Rules:
- Use only as stipulated. (30 or 50 grams is not as much as you think.)
- More is not better. Once you have applied it you cannot reverse the process.
- Over application leads to serious problems and is irreversible.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Choose the right fertilizer for the right application.
- Fertilizer works best when there is heat and water. Results are poor in winter.