Gromor Rose Starter
Gromor Rose Starter. Is specially formulated for the planting of Roses. When preparing, and digging the hole for a Rose to be planted, mix the soil from the hole with equal portions of Gromor Rose Starter and then pack this around your plant when filling in the hole. Make sure the hole is big enough. It must be bigger than just the bagged roots.
Granular Fertilizer Golden Rules:
- Use only as stipulated. (30 or 50 grams is not as much as you think.)
- More is not better. Once you have applied it you cannot reverse the process.
- Over application leads to serious problems and is irreversible.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Choose the right fertilizer for the right application.
- Fertilizer works best when there is heat and water. Results are poor in winter.