Gromor Pine Bark Mulch
Gromor Pine Bark Mulch. This is another product that is under-utilized in SA. The Pine bark mulch can be used in flower gardens for decorative purposes. It can also be used to help prevent weeds growing on bare soil. It helps keep the soil warm in winter and cool in summer. It slows down the evaporation of soil moisture. As is breaks down it will improve the status of the soil organic matter, which is essential. New Pine Bark Mulch can be applied on top of the old Pine Bark.
Granular Fertilizer Golden Rules:
- Use only as stipulated. (30 or 50 grams is not as much as you think.)
- More is not better. Once you have applied it you cannot reverse the process.
- Over application leads to serious problems and is irreversible.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Choose the right fertilizer for the right application.
- Fertilizer works best when there is heat and water. Results are poor in winter.