Gromor L.A.N is mainly used on lawns. It is a nitrogen fertilizer, which feeds the leaves of the plant. Some people also use it as a top dressing on vegetables. L.A.N is a strong and sometimes powdery fertilizer. Use with caution on plants leaves. If the dust settles on the leaves and is not irrigated off, it can burn the plant. L.A.N is hygroscopic so please seal the bag properly as it will go hard.
Apply Gromor L.A.N as a topdressing at 30 grams per square metre every 6 weeks from August to April. (1 handful weighs approx. 50g)
Granular Fertilizer Golden Rules:
- Use only as stipulated. (30 or 50 grams is not as much as you think.)
- More is not better. Once you have applied it you cannot reverse the process.
- Over application leads to serious problems and is irreversible.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Choose the right fertilizer for the right application.
- Fertilizer works best when there is heat and water. Results are poor in winter.