Gromor 4:1:1 (21)
Gromor 4:1:1 (21) is for top dressing of the lawn. Please ensure that you apply at the correct rate or else you will burn the Lawn. 30 grams is a very small amount if you consider that the average hand full is 50 grams. Water the lawn after applying, or apply before rain is expected. If you are going to apply Gromor Lime first, then preferably apply the Gromor 4:1:1 (21) about 3 weeks later.
Apply Gromor 4:1:1 (21) at 30 grams per square metre as a topdressing every 6 weeks from August to April (1 handful weighs approx. 50g).
Granular Fertilizer Golden Rules:
- Use only as stipulated. (30 or 50 grams is not as much as you think.)
- More is not better. Once you have applied it you cannot reverse the process.
- Over application leads to serious problems and is irreversible.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Choose the right fertilizer for the right application.
- Fertilizer works best when there is heat and water. Results are poor in winter.